Thursday, 6 November 2014

Superman Unchained: All the Variant Covers

This week the final issue of Scott Snyder & Jim Lee's Superman Unchained hit the shelves. While I've enjoyed the story very much (here's my review of the first issue) one of the best things about this series has been the amazing variant covers. Of course I couldn't afford to actually buy any of them, but I've done the next best thing and collected them all here, in the album below. I've not included any of the Black & White or Lenticular 3D Jim Lee variants 'cos they're boring. My favourites are probably the ones by Aaron Kuder, Cliff Chiang, Jock, and pretty much all of the Golden Age themed covers. What are your favourites?

 
Superman Unchained Variants

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...